Skip to main content

Special High Intensity Training


Memo: Special High Intensity Training (S.H.I.T.)
In order to assure the highest levels of quality work and productivity from employees, it will be our policy to keep all employees well trained through our program of SPECIAL HIGH INTENSITY TRAINING (S.H.I.T.). We are trying to give employees more S.H.I.T. than anyone else.

If you feel that you do not receive your share of S.H.I.T. on the job, please see your manager. You will be immediately placed at the top of the S.H.I.T. list, and our managers are especially skilled at seeing that you get all the S.H.I.T. you can handle.

Employees who don't take their S.H.I.T. will be placed in DEPARTMENTAL EMPLOYEE EVALUATION PROGRAMS (D.E.E.P. S.H.I.T.). Those who fail to take D.E.E.P. S.H.I.T. seriously will have to go to EMPLOYEE ATTITUDE TRAINING (E.A.T. S.H.I.T.). Since our managers took S.H.I.T. before they were promoted, they don't have to do S.H.I.T. anymore as they are all full of S.H.I.T. already.

If you are full of S.H.I.T., you may be interested in a job training others. We can add your name to our BASIC UNDERSTANDING LECTURE LIST (B.U.L.L. S.H.I.T.). Those who are full of B.U.L.L. S.H.I.T. will get the S.H.I.T. jobs, and can apply for promotion to DIRECTOR OF INTENSITY PROGRAMMING (D.I.P. S.H.I.T.).

If you have further questions, please direct them to our HEAD OF TRAINING, SPECIAL HIGH INTENSITY TRAINING (H.O.T. S.H.I.T.).

Thank you,

BOSS IN GENERAL
SPECIAL HIGH INTENSITY TRAINING

(B.I.G. S.H.I.T.)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Some Egyptian names of some spices/flavours

Ginger = ganzabeel Cinnamon = qerfah Cumin = cammon Cardamom = habhan 7abhan Oregano = zatar Cloves = qoronful Coriander = kozbarah Basil = rehan = re7an Curry = karry hindi Paprika = filfil a7mar na3em bared Dried mint = na3na3 Dried Basil seeds powder = re7an 7ab na3em bay leaves = lawry red pepper = shaatah sumac = sumac tumeric = curcumin or osfor Garlic - Toom Coriander has 2 types Fresh - kuzbara khadra Ground - kuzbara nashfa Dill - shabat Parsley - ba'doonis Black pepper - fil fil iswid Salt - Mal7 Sesame - Simsim Thyme - Za'tar Allspice = Boharaat, Bohar Ammonia (powder) = Nashader Anise = Yansoun Basil, fresh = Rihan Bayleaf, Laurel = Wara' El Laura Capers = Qobbar (Abu Khanger) Caraway = Karawya Cardamom = Habbahaan Cayenne Pepper = Shatta Chicory= Chicoria Chili = Felfel Ahmar Amrikani, Shatta Chives = Korraat Baladi Cinnamon = Erfah Cloves = Oronfel Coriander, dry, seeds = Ko...

Tom and basal or tuum and Basal

It is a name of a restaurant seving Falafel( taameya) and Fuul ( beans) located in Madient Nasr( nasr city) . it is close to City center and city stars and is located in Midan al sa'a ( the clock square) or the Watch square) tuum Garlic Basal means Onion google Map Enjoy!

Koshary Asfar

Yellow Lentil is 3ads asfar عدس أصفر We use it to cook that Yellow Koshary. Ingredient: One cup of yellow lentil - and one cup of rice- salt- onion - a spoon of butter Method: Cut the onion into small pieces and add some butter melt add the onion to the butter and quickly add the yellow lentil-rice mixture add two cups of water and leave to boil then cut down the heat and cover the pot. After about 15 minute the recipe will finish, eat and belhana wel shefa