The iPad is a tablet computer developed by Apple Inc. It will be released in March 2010. It features multi-touch interaction with print, video, photo, and audio multimedia, internet browsing, and runs most iPhone OS apps. The device has an LED-backlit 9.7-inch (25 cm) colour LCD display and uses a virtual keyboard for text input.
When would that thing be available in Egypt?
at 11:47 AM
My Thoughts about Egypt and the Egyptian life.
- You have a new message
- Ipad..when is that In Egypt?
- Cairo 2010 Downtown
- Fax services
- Clean and clear
- Fustat Garden Old Cairo
- English Schools in Egypt
- Cairo International Book Fair
- coconut oil, Olive oil and Shea Butter
- african cup 2010
- New stuff in windows 7
- How to numbers are written in arabic
- Sport in Egypt
- Flower sellers
- If Not Egypt, where would you live?
- Egyptian men
- Would u run google chrome in ur pc?
- business card machine cutter in Egypt
- ▼ January (18)
- ► 2008 (96)
- ► 2007 (173)