1lb fava beans ( soaked in water overnight)
2 crushed cloves garlic
teasp cumin powder
third cup of olive oil
juice of one lemon
half teasp chilli powder
Boil the drained and soaked beans in water till very soft.
Drain and put back in pot.
Add the the other ingredients and mash roughly.
Serve in hot pitta breads
My Thoughts about Egypt and the Egyptian life.
- ► 2008 (96)
- Histroy of Internet in Egypt
- what "yes" and "no" are in Egyptian and any other ...
- Eggs with basterma
- Some Egyptian names of some spices/flavours
- Foul Medammes( my Favourite Egyptian food)
- How to make basbosa?
- My Recipe For cancer
- Egypt 2007
- Winter in Egypt
- Egyptian recipe for Acne and gaining a fair comple...
- ▼ January (10)