Today I read about the Nile, Let me tell you what I read
"Herodotus said "Egypt is the gift of the Nile "and he was correct.There is no doubt without the Nile river and its unique annual inundation the ancient Egyptian civilization would have suffered the same fate as the Mesopotamians and Sumerians and it most certainly would not have developed into the magnificent culture it did.
it had a system provided by nature to fertilize their annual agricultural productivity.
Intensive agriculture allows for am economic base to create civilization, an example is the United states. They have intensive agriculture and so people are free to pursue other pursuits beside hunting and gathering food.
Look at countries that do not have reliable agricultural systems like Darfur in the Sudan, people hunt and kill other people for sport and profit because the people can not raise crops and afford weapons . "
I am just thinking of what I read
at 2:37 AM
My Thoughts about Egypt and the Egyptian life.
- Western union Addresses in Egypt
- Al sad al 3aly or the High dam
- Apple software in Egypt
- rain , thunder , and lightning today in Egypt
- Geography in Egypt
- Dar-alfouad hospital Egypt
- Baga7a or boldly annyong stuff
- The that role the nile river play in the developm...
- a happy wife equals a good life
- How to live cheaply in egypt
- Flu shot in Egypt
- african herbs
- I think Barack Obama will win
- Qatameya Height or Katameya Height And Arabella
- Safaga port
- Baby milk in Egypt
- Sleeping Problems and ways to treat it
- Weather of October in Egypt
- Electricity plugs in Egypt
- Egypt downtown Map
- Shorbet lessan el3asfor
- Dove and cracked skin
- Brain excercise
- What is Omm Ali or om Ali?
- The Origin of The AIDS
- ▼ October (26)
- ► 2007 (173)