I have found this around
Black Seed oil (Turkish or Egyptian Black Cumin oil) is fresh cold-pressed from Nigella Sativa and contains about 28-35% oil. It is a rich source essential fatty acids which are the building blocks of cells and help the body produce Prostaglandin E1. Research shows that Black Seed oil contains more than 100 components, some of which are still unidentified, that work together synergistically.
Lab analysis show that Black Seed oil contains the following Essential Fatty Acids:Myristic Acid(0.5%), Palmitic Acid (13.7%), Palmitoleic Acid (0.1%), Stearic Acid (2.6%), Oleic Acid (23.7%), Linoleic Acid [Omega-6] (57.9%), Linolenic Acid [Omega-3] (0.2%), Arachidic Acid (1.3%) - and the following nutrient components Protein, Thiamin, Riboflavin, Pyridoxine, Niacin, Folacin, Calcium, Iron, Copper, Zinc, Phosphorus.
at 1:46 PM
My Thoughts about Egypt and the Egyptian life.
- ► 2008 (96)
- Waraq allauri in Egypt
- what is Franco-arabic?
- Water in Egypt
- Egyptian Vegetables
- Places to eat in Egypt
- how to be healthy in Egypt?
- My old computer
- New phobias
- Fuul bel samna wel tamatem
- Koshary Asfar
- what softens the foot ? Liquid paraffin or Glyceri...
- Meet me near Midan al-3ataba
- the easiest way for Lemon juice
- Honey treats Acne
- The Egyptian market
- Working to Develop the Egyptian Personality.
- Bon Appétit in Egyptian
- 3een al-katkoot " the eye of the Nestling"
- Burger time
- Egypt by all languages
- I'm blabbering in Da Egyptian Kitchen today.
- when it comes to new Technology, watch out you are...
- Color and mood!
- A blue sky, Blue water, green Garden, brown branch...
- Best place I have visited in Egypt
- Do you like Bouri Fish or Bulti fish?
- Lemon ( lamoon) or banzaheer
- chicken & Meat price in Egypt
- Talbeena or talbina ( malt powder with its fibers)...
- Riz bel Khalta
- Where to buy an apartment in Cairo?
- Namosia for mosquitos bugs
- Honey again mixed with water
- Black cumin oil
- All Beef, Frank
- how to keep your energy?
- habbah Albarakah habbet il-baraka (Nigella sativa)...
- ▼ October (40)