I'm blabbering in Da Egyptian Kitchen today.

who cares? The prices today in Egypt is driving me nut. I went o buy a chicken breast to make a  Fera7'  pané  فراخ بانيه  (chicken pané ) .by the way, I like it fried with wheat, spices, coriander.
the recipe is as follows:

  • rinse the chicken breast ( sodor alfera7' ) in the vinegar for marination.
  • after 1 hour, put wash and then put felfel eswed( black pepper) , salt , clove ( if exist) and prefrable some youghurt ( zabadi ) and mix.
  • then get some wheat and coriander and mix with that chicken breasts before frying it in a hot oil.
http://img145.imageshack.us/img145/2590/panesandwichyi3.jpg

No comments:

We Love Egypt

 

 

 

 

 

 

My Thoughts about Egypt and the Egyptian life.

copyright 2008










Egypt Blog

Egypt Blog
Egypt blog

Blog Archive

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

Followers