A blue sky, Blue water, green Garden, brown branches, yellow sun light, what would that be?


It looks like a riddle,  A place containing all the those colours is really a romantic one. In Egypt, I think I was able to see a lot of places collecting all those romantic colors. But stop, what is a romantic color, It is the colour which approach the hears, arouse the affections.I think those colours are the yellow, the blue, the green and the borwn which they are gathered into a place, this is a place where one can take a relief. I took my sony ericsson mobile and use it to record these incidents  in my life.The image

1 comment:

peter said...

Hi nice blog. The Great Dividing Range offers almost unlimited challenges for adventures, including cliffs for rock climbers, vast tracks of bushland for walkers, and scenic fire trails and rugged back roads for mountain bikers in Egpht. What is procedure for Egypt Visa

We Love Egypt

 

 

 

 

 

 

My Thoughts about Egypt and the Egyptian life.

copyright 2008










Egypt Blog

Egypt Blog
Egypt blog

Blog Archive

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

Followers