Noise pollution in Egypt

I am very bothered by the noise pollution in Egypt in general and Cairo in special. They are not in all the areas in Cairo but they do exist. Is there a solution for that ?
I know there are a lot of natural defendesr in the universe against pollution. but we really want to limit all those fumes and noise . I am dreaming one day, I can see electrical cars that runs has no fumes coming out if it. I  heard that The Oil will run out one one day. so I think we need to spot some light to the new resources of energy that doesn't harm the environment. May be I think about Utopia.
The more I feel pollution, I think I need to drink a bottle of Olive Oil. I may be dreaming.
The image

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

move to the country or soundproof your flat i think u can use carpet or other different stuff

We Love Egypt

 

 

 

 

 

 

My Thoughts about Egypt and the Egyptian life.

copyright 2008










Egypt Blog

Egypt Blog
Egypt blog

Blog Archive

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

Followers