I am a bit depressed while I am talking about transportation in Egypt because I just had a bad experience. I took a bus
from Cairo Gateway station in Ramsis district, The bus stopped in about midway and the driver told me that the car had a problem and It is supposed that another bus will
come to take us. We waited for about one hour, till another bus came by chance and took us.
Sigh, There is certainly something weird in the transportation in Egypt. Let's approach some stuff in details.
1-Taxis : a lot of taxi drivers are greedy. they demand a lot of money. One should be firm while dealing with them.
2-The underground : It is usually quite crowded. but I think there is no problem from females as Females have their own carriage.
The UG also does not cover all areas in Cairo.
3-Micro bus, You must be lucky if you could catch any microbus. but if you could take the bus from the beginning of the line it might be easy.
4-Minibus, in Rush hours they are usually crowded.
5- planes, I think it is quite safe, good and quick for travelling among Egyptian cities.
6-private cars are stuck in the crowded street a lot of times.
7-walking on foot in Cairo is a best choice. It can be a kind of sport and transport.
I DON'T WANT TO FRUSTRATE YOU, I DEAL WITH THIS PROBLEM MYSELF BY AVOIDING STUCK INTO RUSH HOURS.
THIS IS A WONDERFUL STRATEGY THAT WORKS WITH ME WHILE I AM IN CAIRO.
This was just my opinion. I might be wrong
at 9:54 AM
My Thoughts about Egypt and the Egyptian life.
- ► 2008 (96)
- Life with Noisa
- Gozet el teb
- Egypt seas difference
- Egyptian shorba or broth
- Al-basal or onion or the egyptian broth
- Pies or Feter at Attaba Square
- Pistachio nuts or Fosdoq
- No Way area
- The pyramidal shape of Egyptian Culture
- Egyptian Co-ordination
- Meat, Peas and carrot in Cairo
- Culture shock or culture look in Egypt
- How to download a youtube Video OR ANY VIDEA?
- what is she3riyaah?
- Anti-aging cream and Olive oil
- Al-jazeera in Egypt
- Al-Qahwa or El qahwa or el2ahwa or the egyptian Ca...
- Super Crunchy Sandwich in Egypt
- Egypt fuul belhomos
- The Egyptian Mause or banana
- Egyptian koshary step by step
- What is Esh feno and esh Baladi ?
- Kobri Abu el elaa in Egypt
- Wekalet al-bala7
- Biological clock
- Egypt slogan Vs American slogan
- what can be an Egyptian snack food or snack dish?
- Toys for Egypt
- Franchise in Egypt
- The best trade in Egypt
- Egyptian Ahly fans are not polite
- what about the Health care in Egypt ?
- Egypt bridges should be taken into accounts
- Where to eat Ice cream in Egypt?
- How to make that Grilled Egyptian Kofta?
- Egypt Madinati in Cairo-Suez road
- Egyptian Hairdressers or barbers might be an insul...
- Egytian Sad Al-7ank Halawa Recipe
- How to make EgyptianTahina salad?
- How to make Egyptian Falafel ?
- Egypt spinach against cancer ?
- The Egyptian girl met her Austrian Mother after mo...
- Sweet egyptian potato or patata
- Egypt Bugs or Egyptian Bugs
- Yansoon or anise
- Runny nose in Egypt
- 2ota or 2oota
- Transportation prices in Egypt
- jebna or Gebna
- Energy game in Egypt
- For Ego in Egypt
- Sugar cubes
- Transportation process in Egypt
- krispy fillet chicken
- Ping-pong or tennis table in Egypt
- Egyptian Bread and Regime
- landline telephone bill in Egypt
- Taameya paste
- How to beautify the bathroom?
- Internet in Egypt
- Barboony in Egypt
- Noise pollution in Egypt
- Shakshoka in Egypt
- Happened in Egypt ?
- Flowers in Egypt
- Bawabs or doormen
- ▼ November (71)