Bawabs or doormen

There was a  movie revealing somethings about Bawabs in Egypt. firstly, Let me tell you what  bawab is. He is  usuallly the  man who stay in a room behind the stairs. It is said that he takes care of the building. He can be your guide if you wanted to ask about something. He can also be a spy to the landlord or the landlady. but let it be clear, Bawab is usually an illiterate man and talking with him should be by a simple way so that he can understand. He can be your friend or he can scare you. If you want no problems, try to show him that you are  a simple, modest , not stupid and not hard. That is my opinion about Bawabs. May be I'm right and may be I'm wrong.

No comments:

We Love Egypt

 

 

 

 

 

 

My Thoughts about Egypt and the Egyptian life.

copyright 2008










Egypt Blog

Egypt Blog
Egypt blog

Blog Archive

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

Followers