There was a movie revealing somethings about Bawabs in Egypt. firstly, Let me tell you what bawab is. He is usuallly the man who stay in a room behind the stairs. It is said that he takes care of the building. He can be your guide if you wanted to ask about something. He can also be a spy to the landlord or the landlady. but let it be clear, Bawab is usually an illiterate man and talking with him should be by a simple way so that he can understand. He can be your friend or he can scare you. If you want no problems, try to show him that you are a simple, modest , not stupid and not hard. That is my opinion about Bawabs. May be I'm right and may be I'm wrong.
My Thoughts about Egypt and the Egyptian life.
- ► 2008 (96)
- Life with Noisa
- Gozet el teb
- Egypt seas difference
- Egyptian shorba or broth
- Al-basal or onion or the egyptian broth
- Pies or Feter at Attaba Square
- Pistachio nuts or Fosdoq
- No Way area
- The pyramidal shape of Egyptian Culture
- Egyptian Co-ordination
- Meat, Peas and carrot in Cairo
- Culture shock or culture look in Egypt
- How to download a youtube Video OR ANY VIDEA?
- what is she3riyaah?
- Anti-aging cream and Olive oil
- Al-jazeera in Egypt
- Al-Qahwa or El qahwa or el2ahwa or the egyptian Ca...
- Super Crunchy Sandwich in Egypt
- Egypt fuul belhomos
- The Egyptian Mause or banana
- Egyptian koshary step by step
- What is Esh feno and esh Baladi ?
- Kobri Abu el elaa in Egypt
- Wekalet al-bala7
- Biological clock
- Egypt slogan Vs American slogan
- what can be an Egyptian snack food or snack dish?
- Toys for Egypt
- Franchise in Egypt
- The best trade in Egypt
- Egyptian Ahly fans are not polite
- what about the Health care in Egypt ?
- Egypt bridges should be taken into accounts
- Where to eat Ice cream in Egypt?
- How to make that Grilled Egyptian Kofta?
- Egypt Madinati in Cairo-Suez road
- Egyptian Hairdressers or barbers might be an insul...
- Egytian Sad Al-7ank Halawa Recipe
- How to make EgyptianTahina salad?
- How to make Egyptian Falafel ?
- Egypt spinach against cancer ?
- The Egyptian girl met her Austrian Mother after mo...
- Sweet egyptian potato or patata
- Egypt Bugs or Egyptian Bugs
- Yansoon or anise
- Runny nose in Egypt
- 2ota or 2oota
- Transportation prices in Egypt
- jebna or Gebna
- Energy game in Egypt
- For Ego in Egypt
- Sugar cubes
- Transportation process in Egypt
- krispy fillet chicken
- Ping-pong or tennis table in Egypt
- Egyptian Bread and Regime
- landline telephone bill in Egypt
- Taameya paste
- How to beautify the bathroom?
- Internet in Egypt
- Barboony in Egypt
- Noise pollution in Egypt
- Shakshoka in Egypt
- Happened in Egypt ?
- Flowers in Egypt
- Bawabs or doormen
- ▼ November (71)